WHAT IS DIOLAZEXL LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
DiolazeXL is a leading laser in hair removal, with one of the largest treatment area sizes and enough power to treat even the most stubborn hair. While it is powerful, the Diolaze laser is a gentle, ultra-fast treatment that safely eliminates unwanted hair more quickly and conveniently, achieving very long-lasting results which are permanent in many cases.
HOW DOES THE DIOLAZEXL LASER WORK?
The DiolazeXL laser concentrates energy beams on the hair follicles during their growth stage. The pigment in the hair follicles absorbs the laser’s energy, which disables or destroys the hair follicle. Disabled or damaged hair follicles can no longer grow strong hair and goes weak. Destroyed hair follicles do not grow hair again–this is permanent hair removal.
During the laser treatment, Diolaze combines the technology of the wavelength laser energy with a sapphire 3CP tip that cools the treatment area. This is how the device achieves results faster without pain or downtime.
To ensure your treatment is as effective as possible, the laser must address every follicle in the treatment area during the growth stage of the hair. This requires several laser treatments over a period of time.
Benefits of Diolaze laser hair removal
- Includes built-in cooling technology to make the treatment more comfortable
- Achieves results in fewer sessions than other laser treatments
- Can be used on the upper lip and chin
- Safe, FDA-approved treatment for every skin type and color
- Faster treatment that requires fewer sessions
- Short procedure time
- No downtime, and short recovery period
- Can be customized to remove hair precisely, achieving your desired appearance
- Safe to use on almost any part of the body
- No more ingrown hairs or stubble
- No more painful or time-consuming hair removal methods
- Removes hair completely without causing skin damage
- Results are permanent or last for years
- Achieves hairless, smooth skin
What to expect during the Diolaze procedure
Diolaze treatments are faster than other hair removal lasers. Depending on the size of your treatment area, a Diolaze treatment takes anywhere from a few minutes to half an hour, but no longer.
The handheld laser targets the hair follicles in the treatment area painlessly and efficiently. There is little to no pain due to the Diolaze Triple Cooling System. While the Diolaze laser burns and destroys the hair follicles, the cooling mechanism prevents patients from feeling pain.
In the following 1-2 weeks after your laser hair removal, the portion of the hair shaft below the skin is pushed out. You will notice hairs shedding or falling away during this time.
For ideal results, we recommend 4-6 sessions, typically lasting 20 to 30 minutes, performed in 4-6 weeks intervals. Smaller treatment areas, such as the upper lip or sideburns, can be treated in minutes.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR DIOLAZE LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
- Men and women of any skin type of color who would like to effectively eliminate unwanted hair may be candidates for laser hair removal with Diolaze. Ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Are not pregnant
- Have no rashes, outbreaks or infections in the treatment area
- Have not recently tanned (with a tanning bed or by the sun)
- Are 18 years old or older